- Maintenance on the Human Capital Management (HCM) system is scheduled to begin on Thursday, August 4, at 7:00 pm and continue through 7 pm on Monday, August 8, 2016. HCM services will not be available while this maintenance is being performed. The user services impacted which will be unavailable during this maintenance window include:
- Logging into Time and Labor
- Logging into HR Self Service
- RPS Employees (working on Saturday) - Your work hours should be reported and entered by your manager or time keeper once the system is available on Monday.
- Job Applicant Submission and Processing: The job application system is impacted by the HCM maintenance and applicants will not be able to apply for Job Openings during this time.
- All HCM services will be restored for your use no later than 7:00 pm on Monday, August 8.
- New Job opportunities will NOT be posted to the jobs system between August 1 and August 4.
- New job listings will be posted to this site on August 9, 2016 immediately following the HCM Upgrade.
We appreciate your patience during these maintenance procedures.
The HCM Project Team
Instructions to Applicants
Online applications must be received by Midnight on the closing date stated for the position. Applications must be submitted via On Line Application (OLA).
Note the items below to ensure successful upload and transmission of your application material:
1. Clear the browsing history/cache files before starting application process. Instructions to do so in the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer.
2. Best to use Internet Explorer 8 or Mozilla Firefox
3. Save attachments in PDF or .doc formats (.docx will not work)
4. Attaching cover letter and resume as one attachment is recommended
5. Attachment file name cannot exceed 20 characters; spaces and underscores count as a character
6. Do NOT hit the back browser button to navigate through the application system
7. Must select "Save" and review application material before selecting "Submit"; material cannot be amended once submitted
8. We recommend viewing the application tutorial to avoid technical issues when applying
Please contact Strategic Staffing via email, email@example.com, or phone, 480.731.8465, if you have questions about current job openings, using the online application or application technical issues. Technical support is available Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. Summer hours are Monday - Thursday, 7am - 6pm. Thank you!
Right to Work - If you have the right to work, don't let anyone take it away (pdf)
MCCCD does not sponsor individuals for any type of work visas.
Job Opportunities Bulletins
External Jobs Bulletin (pdf)
Internal Jobs Bulletin (pdf)
Acrobat Reader required. Only internal MCCCD employees, as defined on the cover page of the bulletin may apply for positions listed in the Internal Job Opportunities