Mental Health Plan Summary - summary of information regarding the mental health plan.
Mental Health Provisions Document (pdf) - detailed information regarding the mental health plan.
Mental Health coverage is automatically included in your Medical Insurance.
Your Behavioral Health benefits integrate seamlessly with your Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), providing timely care that's right for you. Services offered by MHN are confidential. However, if you desire, you may waive confidentiality by signing a Release of Information.
Information about MHN and services available:
MHN Toll-free #:(800) 603-2970 (Web-video consultations now available.)
MHN General Web Site: https://www.mhn.com
MHN Provider Search & Plan Details: https://members.mhn.com (company code maricopa)
MHN Provider Search and Reimbursement FAQs (pdf)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a service designed to help you manage life's challenges. Your EAP includes the following services:
- Counseling Sessions for issues such as managing stress, anxiety, coping with grief and loss, family/relationship issues, and more.
- Free Coaching via Web-Video (pdf)
- Referrals to Child and Elder Care providers
- Discounts to legal services
- Financial counseling
- Identity Theft Resolution Assistance
- Daily Living Services
- A comprehensive member website
MHN EAP Wallet Card (pdf)
MHN EAP Info (pdf) - Information on the EAP plan.
MHN also provides quality mental health and substance use disorder care.* Your managed behavioral healthcare program includes:
- Inpatient and outpatient assessment and treatment
- Different levels of individual and group care, including acute care, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient and day treatment programs
- Crisis intervention
- Treatment follow-up and aftercare
*Members must be enrolled in a MCCCD medical plan to be eligible to receive Behavioral Health benefits.
MHN Behavioral Health Claim Form (pdf)
MHN Integrated EAP and Behavioral Health Info (pdf) - Information on how the two plans work together.