Onsite training is also available for your convenience. If you would like one or more of our training sessions delivered at your college, we will be glad to work with you and your college technology trainer to meet your college or department needs.
We look forward to seeing you in training!
Technology Training Services (TTS) improves employee job performance at all levels by exceeding expectations in the areas of technology training, instructional design, and customer support.
TTS is dedicated to providing leadership and support to the Maricopa Community College District as we implement new technologies that address challenging administrative needs and educational standards. We design, develop, and deliver the highest quality in-service technology training, materials, and support to all of the employees of the Maricopa Community Colleges. To fulfill this mission we...
- Provide responsive and accessible technology training on a variety of administrative systems and desktop applications.
- Design and develop comprehensive training and reference materials.
- Provide technology training support in a variety of ways including, telephone helplines, one-on-one assistance, online help, troubleshooting, consultation and referral services.
- Support the colleges' technology training efforts by delivering on-site technology training, delivering Train-the-Trainer sessions, and providing training materials.
- Provide leadership and support to the teams implementing new technologies and administrative systems within the organization.
- Cultivate positive partnerships with our colleges to meet and exceed their training needs and expectations.
- Collaborate with organizational teams to develop strategies to meet future technology training needs.
- Chair and host the Regional Training Committee (RTC) to collaboratively develop training strategies, maintain technology training consistency, and overcome the challenging technology training needs throughout the District.
- Expand and update our knowledge and skills in the areas of technology, training and instructional design.