The Maricopa County Community College District's Human Resources Division is here for you from recruitment to retirement. We focus on providing you with the tools that you need to promote student success. How may we be of service?
HR Professional Development Series
Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Title: Successful Stress Management: Performance-Based Balancing Work and Home Life
The purpose of this training is to assist HR professionals in cultivating a strategic mindset and increase awareness of Stress in the workplace and home life and discuss what can be done to achieve a balanced performance-based workplace and home life.
- Discuss stress and how it affects the workplace environment that results in poor work performance
- Understand how stress affects work and home life that affects work performance
- Discuss conflict in the workplace which transfers to home life
- Discuss the importance of HR having a strategic mindset
- Explore how to create a Cohesive and Balanced Work and Home life
Maricopa employees may register in HCM using Course #002644 - HR PDS Stress Work/Life Balance
External HR Professionals can register by clicking the button below
Have a Question about Payroll?
The Payroll Department, a part of the Business Services Division, supports the District's Vision, Mission and Values by providing payroll services to all MCCCD Colleges, 2 Skill Centers and the District Office.